- Category: Site Content
- Published: Thursday, 20 September 2018 16:21
- Written by Super User
- Hits: 193
EVOLUTION IV Industrial High Resolution Ink Jet printer
- Print up to one inch high alphanumeric characters as well as barcodes and graphics.
- 4.3 inch color touch screen controller
- The system includes a color touch screen controller with stylus for message entry, one print head module with internal product sensor, power supply, and mounting bracket.
- Delivers bold, highly legible and fully formed characters in a print resolution of 300 dpi at production line speed of up to 110 feet per minute.
- Touch Screen Controller for entering messages, system configuration, and displaying data from the print head. Built into the controller are:
- One Serial RS485 port for communication with the print head.
- Backlit WYSIWYG LCD display.
- Alpha/numeric tactile keypad with 16 special characters.
- Memory for message’s storage of 200 messages.
- PRINTHEAD MODULE with built-in:
- Two Serial RS485 ports, one input for communication with the controller and one output for interconnection or signaling to external peripherals.
- Internal product sensor.
- Print distance up to 3/8″ (9.5 mm).
- Print resolution of 300 dpi up to 110 feet per minute (33.5 m/min).
- Character style: ARIAL Standard (Swiss, Tahoma, and Outline available as options)
- A one line message of 48, 1″ (25.4 mm) characters per message, or
- A two line message of 96, 15/32″ (11.9 mm) characters per message, or
- A three line message of 144, 5/16″ (7.9 mm) characters per message, or
- A four line message of 192, 7/32″ (5.5 mm) characters per message.,
- Print Mixed-Raster (combined character heights) messages.
- Print user created logos/graphics in bitmap format in either 1″ (25.4 mm) or 15/32″ (11.9 mm) heights.
- Twelve built in barcode symbologies that include:
|Interleaved 2 of 5||Code 39||UPC-A||UPC-E|
|128 B||128 C||EAN 8||EAN 13|
|GS1B||GS1c||ITF14||2D Data Matrix|
- Standard software includes, programmable: line speed, print direction, print delay, inter-character spacing, message orientation, automatic message repeat, lot counter, sequential numbering, shift coding, date offset, product counter, variable time and date formats, password protection and multiple language prompts in English, Spanish (standard) French and German (optional).
- Embedded ECP (Evolution Communication Protocol) for OEM and Systems Integration.
- Flash card input for: optional software, optional fonts and logos download.
- Dovetail slot/slide for add-on print heads.
- POWER SUPPLY 110-240VAC(60 Hz), 1.7 A. Output 12Vdc at 5A
- MOUNTING BRACKETERY for side coding applications.
- NETWORKING of up to 32 individual print head modules via an RS485 data link through either the controller or our Optional EV-NET software.