- Category: Site Content
- Published: Sunday, 15 February 2015 17:50
- Written by Super User
- Hits: 7424
Unmatched Barcode Reading Performance
With proprietary 1DMax+ with Hotbars™ technology for the highest read rates on 1-D barcodes and IDQuick® for the ability to read even the most difficult 2-D matrix codes, the DataMan 50/60 series delivers higher read rates than single-line or raster laser scanners and competitive image-based readers.
No Moving Parts
Unlike laser scanners, the DataMan 50/60 series has a solid state design with no moving parts that can wear out and require replacement.
No Read Analysis
Performance feedback enables users to analyze “no reads” either live on a monitor or through image archiving.
The DataMan 60 series offers Ethernet connectivity for real-time tracking, image download, data transfer and effortless plant integration. DataMan 50 series offers RS-232 and USB communications options.
DataMan 50/60 Series Software & Barcode Reading Technology
Software is standardized across DataMan products and is designed for ease of use and maximum flexibility.
Featured capabilities include:
- Market-leading barcode reading technologies for decoding both 1-D and 2-D symbologies
- Intuitive Setup Tool for the simplest setup and deployment
- Various trigger modes (self, single, burst, among others) for the broadest application flexibility
Proprietary Cognex software algorithms give the DataMan 50/60 series unmatched barcode reading performance.
- 1DMax+™ code reading algorithm with the patent-pending Hotbars image-analysis technology provides higher read rates of 1-D linear barcodes, even those with damage, at a faster pace than ever before.
- IDQuick® for reading 2-D codes of various mark types.